Successful auditing is a catalyst for operational success … when done well. INSIGHT LS has the tools and experience to help you navigate the auditing process. Everybody loves to see the successes in a business and solid outing practices take discipline and work.
Poor auditing practices often lead companies to ask “Why Audit?”
Ask yourself the following questions and determine if auditing is beneficial to your organization:
Process/ Error-Mistake Proofing
- Does your customer or registrar mandate that you have an LPA Process?
- Is your PPM (Parts Per Million) over 50?
- Have you had any warranty claims or recalls in the past 2 years?
- Did you have any customer rejections in the past 6 months?
- Is your internal scrap rate high on any product or process?
- Do you have high rework on any product or process?
Safety & 5S
- Have you had any near miss or recordable incidents in the last 6 months?
- Has your workman’s compensation been going up because of lost time incidents?
- Do you spend time cleaning before an outside visitor arrives?
- Do you ever have debris, pallets, hoses, etc. on the floor?
- Is your work environment dark or dirty?
- Can you do anything more to eliminate waste and maximize efficiency in your work environment?
- Do your continuous improvement projects ever lose steam after the event is over?
- Have any of your projects reverted back to the previous state in the last 6 months?
- Do any of your projects fall short of reaching the full potential due to lack of follow-up?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, your organization can benefit from a robust auditing program. Efficient and Effective auditing can take minimal time while yielding maximum results. Using a lean approach to auditing can increase profitability while reducing the amount of time your organization spends on administration of the program.
Let us help you CHANGE THE WAY YOU AUDIT.